Root Explorer is a ultimate record manager for root users. Access a whole of android's record system (including a elusive interpretation folder!).
Features embody SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and remove zip or tar/gzip files, remove rar archives, multi-select, govern scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), picture thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer , shift record owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5.
What's in this version:
- This a upkeep release. It contains fixes for several bugs together with improper printed matter sizes in CM7 and freezes which occurred when opening some sub-folders underneath /sys (r.g. /sys/block/dm-0).
- Open With facility. Allows a record to be opened with an inner Root Explorer function, as a general sort (text, video etc) or with a specific app. This is automatically displayed when opening unknown record types.
- Enhanced properties screen. Now also shows printed matter size, MD5 checksum, couple target path, mime sort and file/folder location.
- Symbolic couple creation. Added a brand new "Link to this file/folder" item to a long-click menu.
- View and remove rar archives.
Talk about it upon the Facebook page.FileSonic
zip file: 1.41MB