Requirements: ANDROID:1.6 and up
Overview: Is still envy of the brilliant lock screen of Android 3.0? Now, as long as your phone is Android system, you will be able to experience the beauty of the lock screen. Only use one button, you can choose to use this ripple lock screen or system default screen.
[break]
Drag the inside circle to the outside circle can unlock screen.
What's New:
1. During call,do not display lock scree.
2. Add the lock-screen sound. Users can set up through the system settings - Sound - Screen lock sounds to turn on/off sound.
3. Add carrier setting. Users can decide whether to display carrier or not.
PS: Some user response, occasional see two lock-screen phenomenon. I am Sorry,In my phone I did not reappear this bug, I'm still trying to locate the problem.
CONTENT RATING:
Everyone
Download Instructions:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1172719014
Mirrors:
http://www.filefat.com/o3is7zjk6cy1
http://www.wupload.com/file/13461861
No comments:
Post a Comment