Recent Posts

Stats

Get Apps Deliverd To Your Email

Pages

Blogger Themes

Site Map

Advertise

Moto GP News

Football News

Formula 1 News

Pages

Sport News

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

SPB Shell 3D v1.0.2 Build 7780 Android Apk Working (1.0.2)

SPB Shell 3D v1.0.2
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 - 2.3.3
Overview: SPB Shell 3D: next generation user interface. Enjoy your phone!

[break]
To launch SPB Shell 3D press the Home button once installation is completed.

Features:
3D Home screen/launcher
Smart folders
3D widgets
Collection of panels and widgets

Release notes:
Tablets are not supported
Live wallpapers are not supported (for performance reasons)
Not recommended for Motorola Droid (Original) and Motorola Milestone (3D graphic controller is too slow)

What's in this version:
Fixed widgets disappearing after reboot
Fixed crash in city selection dialog
Added Traditional Chinese localization
Other bug fixes

Note: Use Droidwall to block Market not SPB Shell 3D , and this app will work. When you install app and edit it like you want , make backup with TiBackUp, because You can easily restore only data if SPB stop working due to a license error. Thanks to mrgraykillsyou.

Download Instructions:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/507181341

Mirror:
http://www.duckload.com/dl/2qVb2
http://www.MegaShare.com/3165937
http://hotfile.com/dl/113466795/52182a1/504b.apk.html

Other Versions

Spb Shell 3d v1.0.1
Spb Shell 3d v1.1.0 Cracked
Spb Shell 3d v1.0.3
Spb Shell 3d v1.0.4

6 comments:

  1. Thanks guy, is working perfectly and did not need to use the droidwall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 questions like to ask.

    1. I have thunderbolt, is there option to block 4G?

    2. By blocking Market, what if there's updates for other apps, so what to do? I mean, once unblock the market, the SPB shell 3D stops working due to license.

    Any suggestions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got license error for this one also.....now trying to use Droidwall.

    I don't think we have true cracked version available yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Prasad
    you are right there is no proper crack available yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. su
    pm disable com.spb.shell3d/com.softspb.shell.service.LicenseService

    Using terminal emulator. Seems to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried everything - it does not work.
    only on disabled WIFI and data connection works. When I eneble one of those connections SPB shell crashes.
    This app is not cracked. We have to wait for real crack.

    ReplyDelete